Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Design Tool Error

Hello, new user here. I recently started my first campaign, everything worked perfectly.
When I tried to start my second campaign (Have some designs ready to go) I ran into an error. Whenever I upload an image as artwork one of two things happen.

1. The bar that says I am uploading my design quickly appears and then disappears, the image is then never uploaded.
(This seems to only happen with certain images)

2. The upload process is successful but then the image preview is blank. The uploaded image bar (the name of the file) seems to be a bunch of gibberish which does not correlate with the original file's save name. example: (R56AH89D)
(This happens to all and any images I upload as artwork) - I also tested to see if it is the files I uploaded so I tried a bunch of random images to no avail.

I have been browsing around to see if I can find any other people with the same problem, but I couldn't.
I also cleared my browser cache. I also know it is not a hardware issue as I tried it on 2 different devices with the same result.
Strangely, my partner's account seems to be working fine, she has not run into any similar issues. She also uses one of the aforementioned devices.

Browser: Firefox

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.