Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best niche For me if I am new

I am new in teespring. I am interested  to the business. I know this is a creative platform. So there is a problem to select my niche and carry on.
And I do't  know about that.
It is  also want to know that " Is there any possibility to sell in free method or Auto sell"
Tagged:

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @pjroyjit did you see @MARVIN ESPINA's post here about niche advice? Also check out this post and this post in the blog to help you get started. I'm not sure what you mean about free method or autosell?
  • Hi @pjroyjit
    The only way to figure out what niche is going to work for you is through testing. Look at people around you and then start from there. :) Don't over-think things.

What do you mean by "free method or auto sell"?

If you mean to not dive into paid advertising and find customers for free. It's doable, going to be alot of work though but its definitely doable. Join FB groups, forums, etc...
  • Is  there any Possibility to sell Without paid campaign ?
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Yep! @pjroyjit - check out Teespring Marketing and the Promoting Products section of the Training Center. You can find more tips in the blog too!