Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pay Out Delay And ZERO Answers.

I am having a problem receiving a payout that should have been in my account by now. Numerous twitter customer support messages, 2 messages to support emails and ZERO. ZERO replies back on whats going on. So what do I do or am I just out of luck?

Comments

• Zafar Hossain ZafiZafar Hossain Zafi Teespring Team
    edited July 17

It's best to contact [email protected] directly for any payout requests. I've checked your messages and our team has sent responses. Please check your spam box. You can learn more about how to get faster payouts here:
    https://community.teespring.com/blog/faster-payouts-with-teespring/
  • I went to twitter because [email protected] did not reply to my two emails I sent. So my other payout has issues and I’m not going to get paid anytime soon or not at all? Because I’m still not getting a straight answer. 
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @OIVAN2281 - I've checked your account and it's showing all payments have been processed. When you reached out to our support team we responded with the payment ID and suggested you contact PayPal with this information to see what has happened on their end. Did you not receive the response email on July 11th?
  • Three important questions for you. 

1. I haven't got my payment either. What should I do as no one is responding from any support emails. 
    2. Why are you not responding professionally within a normal time frame? People are waiting for months! I still haven't got answers to the issue I reported months ago. 
    3. Why are you removing comments with negative opinions? We have the right to express ourselves especially when we're not taken seriously.