Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there downloadable templates

I noticed on your YouTube Channel that the designer is using Photoshop to design the leggings, which is what I want to do, but I can't seem to locate a downloadable template anywhere.... can someone help... thanks so much!!

Answers

• okay... got no answers so I decided to peruse the site... took me 20 minutes, but I FINALLY found a template for the leggings...
    wondering if there is one for the socks too... but I will deal with that later... if someone has an answer to the question of if there is a place to just download any and all templates... that would be great! Thanks again!!
  • Kim AssawawongkasemKim Assawawongkasem Teespring Team
    Hey @AlleleGraphics, I could not find any sock template but I have made a test just now by creating an artwork and uploading it.

For the other products, size specification of the artwork can be found here >> https://community.teespring.com/training-center/design-file-tips-best-practices/