Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fabric Content

is there a resource giving the fabric content, origin etc for the clothing items offered on Teespring?

i don't seem to seen information about the differences between the budget and premium Tees, for example. 

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @Bill Leddy - you can find our most recent product catalog here. If you need more information you can try reaching out to campaigns@teespring.com. Cheers!
  • Thanks. Just what I was looking for. 
  • It's a nice brochure, but I'd like to know more about where the t-shirts (and other products) are being produced originally. Is there some kind of no-child-labor policy, fair-trade policy or organic cotton policy?
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    @Bernhard Krabina - every contract factory that makes products for Teespring and brands we offer (Hanes/Gildan etc.  . .) must meet a rigorous set of compliance requirements. Teespring Code of Conduct dictates the expectations we have of our factory suppliers and outlines minimum standards we expect each factory to meet. Our Code of Conduct includes hiring practices, wages, freedom of association and health and safety standards. I believe all US campaign items are printed and shipped from within the US, as well as any EU products are printed and shipped from within the EU, however I don't have specifics on where the products are originally produced - you can try contacting campaigns@teespring.com or look up the production facilities of the brands featured in our catalog.