Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's legit and real! I got paid!

I must admit it. I had my share of doubt that Teespring might be a scam. That it might be a website that doesn't care about its users, or designers in our case. I tried other POD services and they suck. 
I know this sound pathetic to a lot of you here. But to many more people out there this so real. A lot of new users are still struggling and thinking this whole Teespring thing might be a waste of time. I want to share this with them because I know how it feels. I was one of them!

This is a screenshot of my last campaign's payout:

I got paid in less than 5 business days from requesting the payout. When I felt there is a delay, I contacted Teespring via the email, 20 hours later I got an email from PayPal saying: Teespring has sent you $$.

If you got any problems, contact them via the email address with your Payout/Campaign ID using a very good English.  They'll fix your problem as soon as possible. 
Teespring, in my opinion, is the YouTube of POD. The best there is.
My advice to you guys is: Focus on your art and marketing plan, and don't be worried about anything else. 

Comments

• Congrats :) keep working hard my dude, I hope I can get to this point soon. I recently joined after spending several hours looking for a good website to sell my designs on
  • Kim AssawawongkasemKim Assawawongkasem Teespring Team
    edited June 4
    Happy to hear it @Naoufel Tarchoul! Keep up the great work!