Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Facebook ads

Is it possible to run an ad on Facebook without your friends knowing? What I mean is, will they be bombarded with ads or do the ads only target groups, or whatever, that are specified? I'm semi-certain it's the latter, but I just want to be sure. Also, is there a way to setup a page without it being announced to your friends and to make that page without having yourself openly listed as moderator, have the moderator set to "invisible" or something like that?
I know it seems counterproductive to not want potential buyers to see it, but for various reasons it would cause me a hassle if they were aware.

Comments

• Zafar Hossain ZafiZafar Hossain Zafi Teespring Team
    Hi @SkullToxic88
    Once you open a group, it's exposed to everyone who is running this group. 

But when you create a page, it's not visible to anyone. The Admins and Moderators are by default invisible. 

Therefore, your friends will never know who this page belongs to and who is running this Ad.

By using your Facebook page you can run your ads in multiple formats, but not by your groups. 
  • Hi Zafar, thanks a lot for your response and explaining the difference, I'll keep it in mind for future reference.
  • Zafar Hossain ZafiZafar Hossain Zafi Teespring Team
    My pleasure @SkullToxic88