Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Images printing lower than preview

has anyone else experienced images being placed significantly lower on tanks than shown in the preview? 

Ive done a few direct prints of various designs, and every time they end up lower. I tried emailing and I’m going around in circles. 

I am just trying to figure out if it is something I did wrong, or if this is normal? The last time I put the image as far up as possible, and only printed it on a tank to be sure it wasn’t an issue with placement because of different types (shirts/tanks etc). The image still printed low, like under your chest low. Which looks quite awkward, especially on women. 

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Comments

• Anyone? I tried opening a case with Teespring after multiple failed attempts. Let’s just say that was less than satisfactory..
  • Kim AssawawongkasemKim Assawawongkasem Teespring Team
    Hey @Andy, I think this could be a bug. Could you please send the problematic URL to me? I will double check.
  • edited May 21
    Sent you a message @Kim Assawawongkasem
  • Anyone??? This is incredibly disappointing 
  • MEEEEE!  I'm seriously considering going with a different company.  I've retried my designs repeatedly, and they just snap into a weird position each time, looking really stupid.  I've tried and tried to get help, but no one answers.
  • Super annoying.. even worse I can’t get an answer 

is it on tanks for you too?
  • Example 

• Sai AekaSai Aeka Teespring Team
    Hello Andy,

I am sorry that you are having this issue, I checked this listing and did not see any problem, however you can get a resolution in the form of refund or replacement if you write to support@teespring.com. Alternatively if this issue continues please email me at sai.sharanaka@teespring.com. We value your business and would do everything possible to set this right.
  • Thanks. They are reprinting.. hopefully the issue is resolved. I will let you know