Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice on Storefront

Hey, U Guys! I'm a new Teespringer! I have my Storefront up. My Audience are people 20+ years old, Americans (primarily women, but some men designs)  who enjoy motivational, inspiring, encouraging & faithful thoughts, quotes and designs. I'm thinking about making a separate Storefront between the Spiritual & the Motivational. Will U guys take a look at my Storefront and provide advice & critic my designs? Thanks in advance! https://teespring.com/stores/sandees-tees

Comments

• Hey Sandee, well done for taking the step to encourage people to put the best of themselves forward. 

You asked for some feedback...... when I went through to your home / store front I felt there were to many colours coming at me so your messages got lost.
    It seems you are not offering white tshirts ( the few I click on do not have white option) I would think white would be one of the best options.

A few directions to consider
    •  When you are choosing the colour options for a design check that the text looks good on the colour and if it doesn't don't offer it.
    • seriously consider white and put it on home page image. 
    • On your home page just display one, two or three colour at the most and possible run them in a line.
    • See what other shop fronts are doing colour .
    • There are some green tshirts on you home page that just don't look appealing (well in my opinion) 

I hope this helps.
    I am just putting up my store front up in the next couple of days. I like you would like to inspire people with words mainly women 35 years older. 
    Best of luck 
    Megan from Australia x