Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Teespring lowering payouts by hiding some of the sales ??!??

Hi everyone. I just noticed something that confused me a lot. 
I just went through my Payout History, it's not very long and consist of a small number od sales since 2016:

It looks absolutely normal, but there is something very suspicious when you click on any of the links that goes to the archive campaigns.
So, for example, let's take a look at the oldest one from 02/22/16. It says that "Fire Camp With Me ended successfully" with "1 unit sold". BUT, when you click on this particular campaign, what you see inside is that in fact "This campaign reached its goal!" and "2 were sold (towards the goal of 2)!!!

So, I went through the whole list and I found out that it's the same case with all of them! In some of them the differences are much bigger! 
For example, let's take a look at the next one from 02/25/16. It says that "I Belay You Can Fly ended successfully (2 units sold)", where in fact "8 were sold (towards the goal of 8)!!!!!!!!!"

My big question is: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???!!! :o 

I'm really shocked. This is the full report:

Can someone take a look on their lists and explain it to me? I'd really like to know what's happening here. :( 

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @Norb - the reason you're seeing this is because in late 2017 we removed the 'goal' model. Now all you need to do is sell ONE unit and you will receive the profit and your orders will go to print. Older campaigns launched before this update (which have not ended and relaunched) still feature the old setup (where they have to sell the minimum to print). My advice is to end any old campaigns and relaunch them so that as soon as you make a sale they'll tip and you'll get profit. Make sense?
  • Hi @Kate Shoaf

No, it doesn't make sense at all. I'm aware about the change, but this is only related to goals. I'm not talking about goals part. I'm talking about the part with number of sales. It clearly says how many were sold, and it doesn't match with the payouts. 

Also, I got notified that this post was commented by @GTOClothing, but this post was removed. I wonder who removed it and why.