Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Profits are wrongly calculated

Can someone help me. It's been 3 months since I've started my first campaign in teespring and everything are fine. Then this week my profits from my 3 campaigns are wrongly calculated. It's like a pattern. What's happening here? Will I still get those profits?
Tagged:

Comments

• Kim AssawawongkasemKim Assawawongkasem Teespring Team
    Hi @Rhobbie, There are many factors that impact your profit.  Here's a quick explanation.
    • Direct traffic from FB ad or your own email marketing: You will get profit as it shown when you created the campaigns. Please check this out. This channel is also based on the volumn discount tier you get each month. 
    • Teespring Marketplace and retargeting email: It will cost you $6.75 per ORDER.. Please read here 
    • Teespring Boosted Network: Another Teespring marketing channel that helps you increase sale from global marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Wish. Read more about the Guaranteed Profit here.
    • Also if you link you FB ad account with Teespring, you will have +$0.5 per units. Read how to link yours here.
    By the way, if you think there was an error calculating your profit, please reach out to [email protected] Our support team will help you out on this.