Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payoneer is a nightmare!

After I have made some good profits with Teespring, I directed the payment to my Payoneer account and the money transferred into the account without any issues. I decided to then also link my Patreon account, seeing that it will be easier to then direct all the funds into one account. Then after a few payments were successfully send through into Payoneer, I decided to withdraw some of my funds as I needed to pay some of my accounts. That is when Payoneer locked me out of my own account! After numerous emails back and forth with them asking ridiculous photos of proof of me holding my bank statements in one hand, my id in another and also a paper holding up a sign (hand written) with the days date and Payoneer on it. This after I already sent through a photo and copy of my id and the days date and a paper saying payoneer and the days date. They keep on asking for new papers and every time I comply, they just say: "You are almost there, but now we also need this". They have my money, and are not willing to send it back to Teespring or Patreon! They are not honest! Do not use Payoneer!