Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Travel Wolves.

edited March 24 in Community
Hey guys just made my first t-shirt of my brand Travel Wolves. It isn't the most amazing t-shirt far from it actually but what it stands for and what I hope to achieve by the support of this amazing community is, to inspire people who are stuck working shitty 9-5 jobs who's only satisfaction comes from Friday to Sunday night when they then begin to dread Monday again. I want to help motivate and encourage people to take the leap forward to travel this amazing blue planet we call our home and to know that they are not alone. I'm planning to constantly pump the money from sales back into the brand until I have a community where people can come and share their experiences and also become a family. This world is full of beautiful locations, cultures and people and I would like to help as many people as I can see these amazing things. So please support this movement not because its an amazing t-shirt but because of the mission we hope to achieve through it. I challenge you to become a Travel Wolf! Thank you all and have a blessed day <3