Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PAY_OUT PROBLEM

Hello, i am fairly new to teespring and just last week i got my first successful campaign i profited $1,000 dollars and payed them out to my paypal Account while the payout was being made and during the 7 day period it takes to receive the money my paypal Paypal became limited/restricted i cant receive or send money on it it's basically frozen. i am still awaiting on the payout and it's been more than 7 business days. is there a way teespring can cancel my payout so i can instead use my PAYONEER account to make to do the payout. And also where is the money? It's been more than 7 business days. Please get back to me. I need help.

Comments

• My problem is same as you dude!
  • Kim AssawawongkasemKim Assawawongkasem Teespring Team
    Hello@"Erick perez mejia", You can learn more about why some payouts are processed faster than others here (and how you can speed up your payment too) > this also explains WHY there were delays and what the timeline is moving forward. If your payment has exceed 2 weeks you should reach out to campaigns@teespring.com - all cleared accounts have been processed at this point. 
  • I also am really battling with Payoneer, and they have locked me out of my account! I signed up thinking it might be an easier option, but so far it has been a nightmare! They keep on asking me ridiculous ways to prove that I am who I am, and this only started when I wanted to withdraw some of my funds, I directed both my Teespring and Patreon payments to Payoneer, but immediately stopped after I googled what a nightmare Payoneer has been for some. I really think Teespring management should look into it, and stop providing Payoneer as an option.