Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone else having trouble with printable areas being resized incorrectly on varying items?

I have been having issues with the printable area shrinking when I switch from say a t-shirt to a hoodie. I have been told the design space/printable area will change with the product. I understand this but what is happening to me is I can start with a tshirt and everything looks good. Then when I want to add a hoodie (or women's tee or a tank) to my campaign it will shrink down to the size of those items and when I go back to the tshirt it stays the size of the design on the smaller items and looks too small for the t-shirt. I am not sure how to get around this. It was suggested I just start different campaigns for each item but advertising each item (and not design which can be offered on various items) seems not only like a lot of work but more so kind of annoying if you keep trying to advertise each new campaign as something new when it's actually the same design on a different item. Anyone else go through this?

Answers