Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I duplicate a design in my draft section (to make variants of it)?

two questions:

1. i have a tshirt design in my draft section...i wish to duplicate that design and then alter it very slightly to make some variants  of it (such as for different months)....and only after all the variants are made, then only i will launch them all at the same time. i read that i can duplicate a launched campaign...but can i duplicate a draft campaign? as u can understand, i do not want to launch it yet until all my variants are ready....moreover, designing each variant from scratch will be impossible.

2. in case the above is not possible, then if i launch a campaign (just for the purpose of being able to duplicate it), is it possible to keep that first campaign "private" until all my variants are ready?

Answers

• Sai AekaSai Aeka Teespring Team
    You cant duplicate a draft, however you can make the campaign private by clicking the settings icon and changing the listing to private.