Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Captcha not appearing?

Hi guys, Im new to this tee spring thing. I was trying to launch a design of my own but the captcha window does not seem to appear anywhere. I have tried updating my browser (google chrome) and it still doesnt appear. Can anyone kindly help me with this?

Answers

• Hey @Jun Wai, could you please provide me with the screenshot of "the captcha window does not seem to appear anywhere". What does it look like? So I can provide the tech team with a better understanding of what the problem is. Thanks!
  • I am also having the same problem. I finished making some hoodies, and the captcha wouldn't appear. Where is it actualy ment to appear?

• I am also having the same problem. The Captcha doesnt appear any at all.  I just lost my design.  :/  
  • How and where can I verify myself it saycomfirm the captcha  how???
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey guys - can you please report this issue to [email protected] and our team will look into it. Thanks!