Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There's no way this can get anymore frustraing....

Have started campaigns and nothing. I understand that I may go through many campaigns and get no traffic or sales but......I know im doing something wrong. I am running ads on Facebook like everyone else and have a facebook page and getting alot of likes and shares...specifically of this current campaign....BUT NO SALES! Currently, when someone sees my facebook ad, they see the Headline (my facebook name which is a link to my facebook page), a descrption. a picture of the shirt, then another headline at the bottom and then they see "teespring.com" at the bottom which is a link to the home page of teespring. No where is there a link that takes them directly to the teespring ad that contains my product. Like I said, alot of likes....alot of shares....people like but no sales. Currently, the way Ive learned how to set up an ad takes them EVERYWHERE but to a direct buy this shirt button....FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I would wouldn't buy my shirt either if I had to click here.....go here....click this....search for this....to much garbage! Am I setting this up correctly?

Any advice? 

Thank You,
Ray M

Comments