Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 shirts sold, yet $0 profit? What am I doing wrong?

This is the same campaign. I set the goal to 10. I sold 5 shirts in one month, but yet $0 profit from those shirts.

How do I get a profit for every shirt I sell?

Do I have to wait til 10 shirts are sold to get the profit for this campaign?

Comments

• Set your goal to 1.  You won't make any money if you don't hit your campaign target by the end date.  Setting it to 10 means you have to sell 10 for them to print and for you to get paid.  There is literally no point in doing anything more than 1, no clue why the left the goal meter in there.
  • Can I change the goal or do I have to recreate the campaign?

If I try to change the goal to 1, it says it should be at least 2.

• Probably need to duplicate the campaign and change it to 1.  Don't think you can edit it once it's been launched.  Especially once there has been sales.
  • Thanks for your answer.

One last question. If I set the goal to 1 and 5 users want to buy it, what happens?

Does the campaign end when the first one is sold?
  • The campaign doesn't end, it "tips".  For instance I had a goal of 1 for a shirt but sold 100.  So it displayed as 100/1.  Tipped is just teesprings way of saying it tipped over the goal amount.
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    edited October 13
    @Jonathan we have the goal scale to see potential profit, but it's definitely best to set it to 1. Learn how to drop your goal here: https://community.teespring.com/answers/setting-your-campaign-goal/