Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Change language on sales page

Is this possible? Would be nice to be able to change the language on the sales page to the language they have in the country you're selling your stuff to. 

Comments

• Hey@LarsFromars, the language should automatically change based on the buyer’s location.

• The language I want is not on that list. :) Just talked to the customer service, and they said it wasn't possible to change the language into the one I wanted. 
  • I have same problem. I am from Europe.  My language is not on the list, Currency cannot be changed, localized customer support in all European languages does not exist. If I create Facebook ad for example in Czech language the customers will be redirected to Teespring landing page in English and EUR currency. The result will be that they will leave the page without making purchase. What I need is that the customers will see the landing page in Czech language and Czech currency. Otherwise they will never buy, I do not understand why Teespring Europe publishes below claims. None of them are true.  
    https://community.teespring.com/training-center/welcome-to-teespring-europe/

• Sai AekaSai Aeka Teespring Team
    Hi Josef,

Thanks for your feedback - if this changes in the future we'll let you know! Right now our site is available in 7 languages based on our largest global buyer markets.