Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Socks... When are they coming back

edited October 9 in Discussion
I am a bit ticked off at the moment. I created socked 3 weeks back and was doing amazing. Within 4 days I sold 44 of them. Out of no where and with no reason why Tee-Spring took the socks away completely off their site. You can't even purchase any socks.

I spoke with three people who all gave me three different time frames to see the socks. 1 week, 2 weeks and a month. At this time I have a back long of over 50 people who are waiting to purchase the socks. 

Please get them back up asap as some people really need the 'sock money' to help pay their own bills.
Tagged:

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @joeyC - so sorry about the delay! We are aiming to offer socks again as soon as next week, but I don't want to make any promises. It's a high priority for us right now - but this depends on our vendor's ability to provide stock.
  • Thank you Kate! I am trying hard to keep my customers back. They are getting nervous as these are supposed to be purchased for a certain date that is coming up very soon. Is there anything I can do to help out?  

Kate Shoaf said:
    Hey @joeyC - so sorry about the delay! We are aiming to offer socks again as soon as next week, but I don't want to make any promises. It's a high priority for us right now - but this depends on our vendor's ability to provide stock.

@joeyC not that I know of! It's on the vendor to get stock up!
  • @joeyC not that I know of! It's on the vendor to get stock up!
    Thank you once again. Hope you have a great day!
    @joeyC socks are back in stock! :D 
  • @joeyC socks are back in stock! :D 
    @Kate Shoaf
     Socks may be back but you never put my design back up so I can't sell. Please put it back up so I can...