Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archived campaign still sell

i have 4 campaigns that i have put on archive because contain logo that not allowed on teespring, and create the new exact design but without the logo.
The campaign is about Hurricane Harvey relief. But why the campaign that i had delete(or move to archive) was making sale yesterday? 

Comments

• Kim AssawawongkasemKim Assawawongkasem Teespring Team
    edited September 11
    @Codoblao Actually, the campaigns that have been moved to archive do not means they were delete. The archive menu is just the way to help your campaign page looks organize and easy to manage. In order to delete the campaigns permanently, please kindly email the unwanted campaign URLs to campaigns@teespring.com 
  • So, how about the profit? do i still get paid for the archive campaign? (the campaign is not suspended). I saw the profit status is "not funded". what does it mean?
  • HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    Hi @codoblao If an archived campaign ends successfully, the profits should be transferred to the seller as a normal campaign. In this particular case, your campaign didn't end successfully as the minimum goal was 3 - the resolution of the design used in this campaign is lower than 120dpi.

My recommendation is to use high resolution designs (above 120dpi) so your minimum goal would be 1. Also, if you want to archive any campaign, please make sure you change the settings from "Continuous relaunch" to "Do not relaunch" and "Make this campaign privet" before archiving it.

You can find all your archive campaigns by selecting "Archived" in the filter.

Sorry for the confusion :-)
  • @Haritz, thx for the information. My design is qualifies for the minimum resolution, the problem is i found on my dashboard status that i got Product ordered: 1,  Profit:xx$, To be paid:0, Donation:xx$.
    And after reach the time to print the design my To be paid statua is 0 and i didn't get the profit.
    You can see the screenshoot about my archived status that had a sold item, it said Not funded. Can you tell me what does it mean?

• HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    Sure!  I've checked in the system and I can confirm that this campaign ended unsuccessfully due to the low resolution of the design (minimum goal of 3) - this means that the order was refunded as well as the production cancelled. After this cancelation, the status of the campaign is "not funded".
    The best way to know if your running campaign will be successful or not is by checking the profits - if you see N/A after one sale means that the minimum goal is 3. In this case, please contact campaigns@teespring.com as soon as possible and we will try to lower the goal to 1. Also, I would recommend you to set the goal of 1 every time you launch a new campaign instead of the goal of 50. Let us know if you have any questions @codoblao