Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where is my payout?

It's been 14 days for gods sake. 

Comments

• HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    Hi @greenfalcon I've just checked the status of your payment and it says that it is "processed" so this means that the money should be in your Payoneer account. Please, double check your Payoneer account again and if the money is not there, please contact [email protected] 
  • edited October 2017
    Here's further proof that these slow payouts are not isolated incidents. Seller supports response to me is partially black text, and partially purple. Why does that matter? Because this was a response to a previous email. Responses, when typed, come in purple. So the last line was typed by "Macie", the support agent. The rest of the response? A cookie cutter template that she pasted into the email from a Word file, which is why it's black text.

When you need to create a template due to the sheer volume of delayed payout emails you're sending, you know it's a large problem. Teespring's failure partially stems from large volume sellers leaving the platform. This is one of the reasons those sellers have left. FIX YOUR PAYOUT SYSTEM.

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @Mike_A - apologies for the delay! We had large scale delays in July / August after implementing new security updates, the primary purpose of these updates was to identify, eliminate and prevent hackers from accessing seller accounts and prevent buyer fraud on the platform.

Currently, 99% of payouts are processed within 7 working days or less, and many within 24 - 48 hours. I have asked the payouts team to revisit your payout requests to help resolve this as soon as possible. 

Here's more info about the previous delays and timelines moving forward: https://community.teespring.com/blog/faster-payouts-with-teespring/
  • Thanks for the reply @Kate Shoaf, but in my experience I've never received a payout in 24-48 hours. Just, "security updates", sorry! I ended up opening a Shopify/Printful store yesterday, as they actually pay you two days after you earn a sale, and smooth cash flow is an important part of a successful business. I preferred TeeSpring over Zazzle though, so there's that! Good luck guys.
  • edited October 2017
    Delayed Teespring payment update: Payout ID #434155, requested on 09/19/17, is still pending. Teespring claims they pay within "7 business days", 99% of the time. We're going on 14 business days, double their stated time-frame. The payment is for $500+, but all sales are valid and the campaigns have been paid out before, so it's clearly not a product review.

I'll update once payment is received so others can see how long Teespring payments actually take. This entire saga is being crossposted to /r/entrepreneur once completed so feel free to keep an eye there!
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @Mike_A - this payout was processed on October 6th. I will message you the screenshot from paypal now.