Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error Screen When Trying To Create/Launch T-Shirts

When I am trying to dulicate a design that is already in my dashboard, about 50% of the time I am getting this error screen:
I go back to the dashboard and try again...sometimes I am able to get to the designer area...sometimes not.

What causes this and how can it be fixed?

Thank you for your help!

Liane

Comments

• HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    @Liane Harrold Thanks for bringing this into our attention. Please send a request to campaigns@teespring.com and include few screenshots and the link of the campaign you intended to duplicate. This way our engineers can reproduce this error and find a fix for you. Sorry for the inconveniences!
  • Good day!
    Is the issue regarding the bad gateway fixed? If yes, please provide the fix or any work around because I am still experiencing most of the time. 

Please see screenshot.
    Thank you.
  • Kim AssawawongkasemKim Assawawongkasem Teespring Team
    edited February 12
    @EpicShirt  I think it is better to follow the above  suggestion from Haritz. "Please send a request to campaigns@teespring.com and include few screenshots and the link of the campaign you intended to duplicate. This way our engineers can reproduce this error and find a fix for you. Sorry for the inconveniences!"