Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you find this offensive?

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    edited August 8
    @Bosnea Ionut Tudor personally, I think the design is offensive. We recommend choosing design messaging people are passionate about, and this seems to attack or belittle a group of people (a specific gender) based on their physical appearance. Please review our design policy - this is not the kind of design that would be eligible for our Boosted Network nor would it be featured within our marketplace.  I would recommend exploring different design concepts, especially ones that people would be happy or proud to wear (not ones that could be considered offensive). 
    edited August 10
    @Bosnea Ionut Tudor @Lucas Wheeler @Max Meterage 

In regards to the campaigns previously mentioned - we do not tolerate hate speech and once the campaign was detected it was removed.

You can learn more about our content policy here

• And you deleted my message about censorship :)) The whole discussion is on reddit anyway. I am done here :)
    edited August 10
    @Bosnea Ionut Tudor yes because the forum is not the place for debate on this topic. We should focus on feedback about your design concept instead. 
  • I am probably one of the oldest t-shirt creators on spread, I own a big subredit about this, I know exactly what designs and colors sell :) This shirt sells really good, btw :)