Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Teespring’s Boosted Network: The next chapter

Just a few benefits of Teespring's Boosted Network:
More sales, less $$$ spent on ads
Broader pool of buyers worldwide
Risk-free, low effort sales

Learn more by clicking HERE

Comments

• Hi I'm Jia uddin. How to increase my selling
  • Are there any tips on how to get my products featured in the boosted networks? It seems that this is focused on products that have already had some sales so it doesn't help those of us who could really use the help.
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    @Bill_Nickerson - campaigns need to maintain just 1 monthly sale to get/stay featured in the Boosted Network. They also need to comply with design guidelines. We're looking to add as many products (with quality designs) as possible so if you meet these requirements your products  should get featured ;)
  • Have you guys all ready selected the campaigns that will be featured on the Boosted Canvas network?
  • HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    HI @Micah Clarke We are checking the content of the campaigns to see if they comply with the design guidelines. Our idea is to upload all campaigns eligible to the Boosted Canvas network as soon as possible.