Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone else having delayed payments?

I was supposed to be paid today via payoneer, but it never came
Tagged:

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @1657 0 - yes we are experiencing a delay with payout processing. Please fill out this form if you are still waiting on a payout: https://goo.gl/forms/eZDPG3t6feySeUrg1 Apologies for the delay!
  • @Kate Shoaf i just submitted, thanks
  • Did you ever get your payout? Curious because I'm still waiting for mine from 7/10. I have also filled out the suggested forms and every week been told the end of this week. 
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @Lisa Madden-Reed apologies again for the delay. We're aiming to process any outstanding payouts in the next few days - we will release more info with an official timeline once we get confirmation from the payouts team. 
  • I get the 2 factor verification but what I don't understand is why people waiting 2 months for money that is owe to them. I don't understand that part at all why it takes so long to get payout. I am new and watching this to see what is going on, if the customers already paid and getting their tshirts I don't see why at all it takes this long new or not that 2 factor thing shouldn't be this long a wait. It needs to be rectify before teesspring gets a bad name if it hasn't already.
  • Hi @Sonia Cadogan, apologize for the delay of payouts due to the security of frauds during this time. Please read the article here to make sure that you have followed in order to get the fastest payouts possible.
  • HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    Hi @Jerry_D ;, I've checked in the system and your delayed three payouts have been transferred to your PayPal account. Can you please double-check that the money is not in your account? 
  • I'm waiting a payment since 25 of august. I dont know what is the problem but i need that money asap.
  • HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    Hi @greenfalcon I've just checked the status of your payment and it says that it is "processed" so this means that the money should be in your Payoneer account. Please, double check your Payoneer account again and if the money is not there, please contact campaigns@teespring.com.