Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi I'm new to all this any advice will be appreciated!!

Hi I am new to Teespring, and new to marketing too. Any advice you all could give me would be greatly appreciated. I am a graphic designer, and would very much like to start profiting from my work. I've only launched my Teespring store today and have a few items, with lots and lots more on the way. Here is my store. Again, any advice will be much appreciated! Thanks!!
https://teespring.com/stores/krimson-kross

Comments

• edited November 3
    Hi again @JeffD_63, I thought I would reply to your post .... since you replied to mine :smile:

Your designs are really, really good.
    If I was looking for that kind of style and look, I would definitely buy a shirt.

In my opinion ... you should add more designs (especially like the "High Stakes" style) and market them through ads. You'll have to spend some money, but I think your designs will appeal to the right market.
    I hear Facebook is the best but check out all the Teespring material on "How To" create ads, market etc ... there's tons of stuff.
    The tutorials are easy to find.

Geez, I should listen to my own advice, lol.

Cheers!!