Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No way to edit or delete

I've had to restart a campaign 3 times because theres no edit or delete button.  I shouldn't have to restart just to fix one small mistake!  I'm sooo frustrated.

Comments

• I second this. I looked back at my design and decided I wanted to make it a little smaller but couldn't find a way to edit. Surely we can't be expected to create another listing redoing all the products and pricings again!
  • I'm so sorry about the trouble but we do not delete campaigns on our platform at this time. 

We suggest editing the settings on the campaign by: marking it private, removing it from marketplace, turn off relaunches and reservations, then end the campaign. 

Once it's ended, you can archive it and it will essentially be hidden. 

You can find this feature located within the individual campaign settings (that little gear icon located to the right of each campaign on your dashboard). 

Here is a step by step:

https://community.teespring.com/answers/how-to-delete-a-teespring-listing/

We do have plans on our roadmap that will allow sellers to edit listings soon though! Keep an eye out for the update :) 

• I second this. Editing and incrementally improving a listing is crucial for basic workflow efficiency! 
    The "Duplicate Settings" option is a good start, but would help if that also copied the used design(s) and their individual layouts.
  • The old launcher limited our ability to offer new products, give sellers the ability to edit their live listings, and other features that will be rolled out soon.
  • Thanks Chassity, I m looking forward to the full featureset to come.
  • You're very welcome!