Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does the "Teespring Creative" tool work?

Hello all,

I am trying to use the "Teespring Creative" tool as to generate pictures that work much better for ads. However ether it is not working or I am missing something. After choosing the model, the second steps looks like thing:

and even if I go to the next step, what I download is what can be seen as the preview in the picture above.

I also tried to go to Placeit.net but to use that service there I need to pay for it.

Is this a free Teespring tool, is it broken or do I need to pay for it? Not sure what to do and I believe this will really help out my ads.

Any or all help is much appreciated!

Cheers

Comments

• Just saw that it is not supported any more because of Placeit.net not offering a free option anymore. That sucks. Still, the fact that Teespring has not yet removed this broken functionality, after a few months, if very unprofessional of them.
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    Unfortunately, PlaceIt no longer offers the API service we've been using to provide Teespring Creatives. To create these types of images you'll need to subscribe to PlaceIt directly. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
  • @Chassity Hernandez
    This change in PlaceIt has taken place for a few months. Why hasn't Teespring removed this from the settings menu?
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    edited October 11
    Removing placeit completely from the site is on our road map.
    All users are prompted though that is it no longer an option within the listing settings

This option might help and be what you are looking for to create your ads:
    https://community.teespring.com/answers/how-to-download-your-product-images/