Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If It Aint Broke - Dont Fix it

Im not able to do anything now because of this new launcher
The old launcher was easy - looked great - no big bugs like this one has.
I would like to stay here - but Im already looking for another site to go to.
Tagged:

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey Lesley - the old launcher limited our ability to offer new products, give sellers the ability to edit their live listings, and other features that will be rolled out soon. You can learn about the newest products we've added here
  • Its all no good if the new launcher does not work right - Look at all the complaints - your going to lose a lot of people.
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    The load time issue is being addressed right now and the duplication issue has been resolved. 
  • One of my problems was - I could not find the color options - anywhere
    When you make a big change like this launcher - why not make a video showing people
    how to use the new features and anything that might be different from the old. - where
    is everything located - and how it works differentfrom beffore.

It would save a lot of member's headaches
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    edited October 5
    Hi Lesley - you can watch this video on using the new launcher. 
    You can find the option to add colors here:

• No the Duplication issue has not been fixed. It was for a couple of days. However just last night and this morning (10.8 - 10.9) I tried to use the duplicate button and it is NOT WORKING AGAIN! Please I have wasted SO MUCH Time when will this issue be resolved Permanently????
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    We allow users to duplicate their listings. That function should still work. For listings that users duplicate from now on, we do not import the artwork. We are simply duplicating the products, product colors, and price from that listing.