Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ideas for driving "Spenders" to Your Store without turning yourself into a "Spender"

Hello community. I am fairly new to Teespring as of right now. I opened my shop Carolina Boon Store about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I have been posting and sharing through social media trying to get people to come to my store. Well I have manage to get a few views here and there, but no people are buying. I know that certain designs are not for some people; however, I have been doing a wide variety of designs on different products. So without going on for another paragraph or two I will keep it short and sweet. How do you get the "Spenders" to your store? Everybody calls it traffic...well I am not a fan of traffic really....just ask my kids they would tell you all about my road rage...lol just a little comedy this morning...but seriously it is alright to have lookers but it is awesome to have "Spenders" which I have had no success with as of this moment. If you have ideas that don't cost anything preferably but if they do cost but not too much $$$, no matter how crazy the idea may be....if they work then they are proven, please help me out and share some secrets.

Comments