Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happens when the campaign is expired?

I am a newbie here and I posted a couple of products that had about 3 days of campaign. What happens if I dont make a sale within the 3 days? What happens if I make a sale? Please let me know.

Comments

• Hi Vishal I'm new here to but if you go to products in the side menu
    you should see an option on the far right of you listing 
    which allows you to relaunch you campaign
    Best of luck
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    @Vishal_Anjukandi

Hey :)

All campaigns will have an end date, however they are auto set up to run continuously. 

This means once the campaign runs out of time it will auto re-open on it's own again and again until you choose to shut off this feature. 

You can find this feature located within the individual campaign settings (that little gear icon located to the right of each campaign on your dashboard). 

• Thank you! :) Does that mean when a campaign expires it doesnot show up to the site visitors? and relaunching brings it back again to the platform?
  • Technically with the continuous feature the campaign never really ends.
    The timer might have counted down but it will auto-reopen over and over. 
    If you no longer wish for the design to show on the platform you will need to make the listing private within its settings.