Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can i use Teespring Logo/Images?

edited August 23 in Discussion
Hi, can i use the Teespring logo on my promotional posts on both Facebook and Instagram? I think adding the logo with the phrase "Empowered by Teespring" or something among those lines will def help me market my designs a lot more effectively as Teespring is a worldwide recognizable brand and my newly created social media accounts arent.
I would like to also download and use the mockup images from your website and use them on my posts on instagram since i cant d clickable links there so i would be using the dif products mockup images on my posts.

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer
    The Teespring name and logos are trademarks and service marks of Teespring (collectively the “Teespring Trademarks”). Other company, product and service names and logos used and displayed via the Teespring Service may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to Teespring. Nothing in these Terms of Service or the Teespring Service should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of Teespring Trademarks displayed on the Teespring Service, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of Teespring Trademarks will inure to Teespring’s exclusive benefit.
    So do i have to formally write a request to use Teespring logo on my promotional posts?

• Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    Accepted Answer
    Please send in an email to [email protected] and your request will be reviewed. 

Answers