Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Payout to my charity or responded to messages

Hello, 

27 days ago I ended a successful fundraising campaign for a non-profit called A New Leash On Life. This was a highly publicized campaign and I even presented an oversized “check” to the organization on television with the understanding that a real check for $2,624.98 was on the way from TeeSpring. 

http://m.waff.com/story/38755927/hundreds-join-toffee-the-puppys-thank-you-party

Weeks later, not only has no check been received, but TeeSpring has also failed to respond to my emails or Facebook messages with any clarification on the matter. The one response I’ve recieved on 7/27 (ten days after the payout was supposedly issued) simply said this:

“The Payout has been issued, all donations are sent to the charity in the form of a check so it can take some time for the item to arrive in the mail to them “

What date was this check issued?
Where and to whom was the check addressed? 
What is the estimated arrival date and is there any tracking information?
Has the non-profit been contacted in any way to alert them to this process?

We are completely in the dark about this entire matter, and I have a strong hunch that a check was never actually issued. Please communicate clearly with me to get this matter resolved. 

The payout ID is #684041

My case number which has not been responded to for six days is 01761492

Comments

• Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    edited August 15
    @Dustin Timbrook

So sorry about any delays regarding the charity payout. 
    I'll take a look into this for you and send over an update as soon I hear back. It will mostly likely be tomorrow - 10 am EST. 
    Thanks so much for your patience!
  • edited August 15
    @Chassity Hernandez its August 15 now. I’m seriously hoping someone can give me real answers to my questions today. The campaign has now been ended for a full month.
    @Dustin Timbrook
    My apologies about the wait. 
    I'm still waiting for an update regarding the payout status for the donation. 
    I can assure you we are working on getting this resolved for you. 
    Reaching out to other Departments can sometimes take 24-48 business hours.
    We will certainly update you as soon as we can.

@Dustin Timbrook
    I just received an update and the check process date is Aug 16th.
    Please check your direct messages for the screen shot.
    Now that it is out of the requested stage and will be processed tomorrow, it can take about 7-30 business days for the check to arrive. 
    Feel free to contact us if you need anything else in the meantime. 
    My apologies again for any inconvenience. 
  • I would be interested to see if this has actually made it to the charity in question.