Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adding products to an existing campaign

I started a campaign with a design on products. Now I wish to add additional products like more clothing types. Can I add more products to an existing campaign, or do I need to start a new campaign?
Tagged:

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @felix_turtleman8 & @TonyR. Yes - you can add/edit campaigns once launched (Felix I have deleted your comment so we don't confuse people). All you need to do is contact [email protected] and let them know the products, price and color options you want added.

Keep in mind there is 14 product limit (not counting mugs/stickersI believe). Any questions let us know!
  • Hey @felix_turtleman8 & @TonyR. Yes - you can add/edit campaigns once launched (Felix I have deleted your comment so we don't confuse people). All you need to do is contact [email protected] and let them know the products, price and color options you want added.

Keep in mind there is 14 product limit (not counting mugs/stickersI believe). Any questions let us know!
    Okay, thank you!
  • Hi, do y'all plan on letting the seller do these on their own without having to bother teespring to make these changes?
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    You now have the option to add additional items onto a listing! :)
    You can use the "Add to Existing" on step 3

• Hmmmm, I spent a good amount of time trying to locate this and when I finally did, it doesn't give me that option.
  • I finally found it; where you said it would be. Thank you.
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    Awesome! :)
  • Unfortunately, when you paste in the URL, it returns;

"Oops - it looks like you are trying to update a listing created in the old design experience. Unfortunately we no longer support this. Try creating a new listing instead!"

• I'm so sorry but once the listing is launched you won't have access to add additional apparel items using the new launcher. 
    We're working on a fix though. Thanks so much for your patience in the meantime.