Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Editing campaigns

I would like to edit colors and prices on my products without making a copy and starting a new campaign. I have a few copies already and they annoy me that I can't delete them. I also can not change the URL and that annoys me as well.

I have sent two emails to [email protected] as directed by an online chat representative on July 6th and July 10th. Today I emailed [email protected] as I saw on a forum. I am very annoyed with the lack of editing allowed after a launch and the lack of chat help I receive. Also I really can't say much about email support. I would really like for this to be more user friendly than it is. It is a nice service. 

Anyways, I am really hoping to get some help here.

Comments

• Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    @Amanda Robles I'm so sorry to hear about all the trouble. Typically large request for edits to your listings would need to be sent in via email and live chat is typically a "pop in and out service" for quick help. 

I can certainly take a look into this for you though and get this resolved ASAP.   I would just need your email address so that I can find your email thread. Thanks!