Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Product is not showing up in search

New to TeeSpring and launched my campaign.  But when I search for campaign name or just the title of shirt, my product doesn't come up.  Help!  Thanks
Tagged:

Answers

• I believe I figured it out.  Solved.
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Marketplace search results are ranked based on an algorithm combining buyer search terms, listing keywords, sales history, and seller trust scores. To increase your ranking in search results we recommend optimizing listings, driving sales, and complying with our design policies. Learn more about trust scores here.
  • Dear Ms. Kate,, 
    I have designed more than 10 products but am wondering that i can not see any of them when i do teespring search ! 
    Below is my store products link. Pls let me know where is the mistake. I did a lot of brainstorming to come up with these designs and i need of the buyers to see my products on Teespring search engine.
    Here is my store link:    https://teespring.com/stores/osama-store
    Awaiting for your feedback,, thanks. 
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    @OsamaLawi01
    Hi there! 
    I checked the link you provided but it's not bringing me to your designs. Can you please double check it? I'd be happy to take a look into this for you.
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    @OsamaLawi01

Looks like you have not received sales yet. 
    Please take a second to read more about building your Trust Score to have your designs placed in the Market place
    https://community.teespring.com/training-center/seller-trust-score/
  • edited September 22
    I kind of get the algorithm so I don't expect it to show up on the first page but when I type in the name of my t-shirt it doesn't even show up on the last page. This is my campaign ID to one of my shirts.
    may-the-space-force-be-wit
  • Until the account receives its first few sales to build your trust score the listing will not be shown on the marketplace. My apologies.