Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payout Confirmation Emails Never Come Through

I've been battling with support for weeks now trying to get the payout from my account. The issue is that I never receive Teesprings confirmation email that is required before the payout can be processed. I started by adding my paypal email, but the confirmation from teespring never came through to my teespring or paypal email address. 
I went so far as to open a Payoneer account. I went through all the steps of successfully connecting that account but when it got to the final step where I needed a teespring confirmation email, again that email never came through.

I even tried to change the email address associated with my account since I wasn't getting any emails to work and that email address never came through.

This seems like a scam, we earn a dividends but can never cash it out. 

Has anyone else had this problem? More importantly, has anyone else been able to resolve this yet?

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    edited May 29
    Hey @BerryShooting - I've looked up your conversation with support. It seems like your email provider is preventing the notification email from getting through to your inbox.

I've asked the Seller Team to try something else to see if we can get these emails through, can you try resending the verification request one more time please?
  • Whatever you did worked!! The confirmation email came through and I was able to submit the payout request.

Thank you!! I've been banging my head against a wall on this for weeks. 
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Awesome! :) Glad to help you get it sorted!
  • Necesito ayuda, por favor, compré hace algunas semanas y el pago esta reflejado en mi tarjeta pero la página jamás envío ningún correo de confirmación de que mi pedido llegaría 
    Comienzo a dudar de que realmente llegue a mi hogar lo que ordene.
    Ayudaaaaaaaaaa :disappointed:
  • Necesito ayuda, por favor, compré hace algunas semanas y el pago está reflejado en mi tarjeta pero la página no me envío ningún correo de confirmación de la compra.
    Comienzo a dudar de que llegue lo que pedí a mi hogar.
    Ayudaaaaaaaaaa
  • I am having the same problem.   Please help.
  • @grayhuze
    My apologies about the trouble! 
    Please shoot over an email to [email protected] and we can make sure you are taken care of :)

You can also live chat seller support by clicking on the little pink bubble at the bottom right of your screen when you are on your dashboard page. 
  • Please someone help me, I have tried to receive the confirmation email for payoneer and paypal. I am going through the same situation. I talked to Chassity earlier and she said that the Payoneer shows that its verified. But on my end it shows that I can't click it for a payout, because it still needs to be verified. 
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    edited September 7
    @bribailey
    Oh no! 
    So sorry about the trouble. 
    Let me take another look for you. 
  • @Chassity Hernandez Thank you for your help, Macie sent me an email about adding a "safe sender"- [email protected] to my list. Once I did that, gave it 15 minutes and then I started receiving the emails. I appreciate all your work. 
  • Awesome! 
    So happy to hear you're all set :)
  • edited October 26
    Hi! I'm Having the Same issues
    I've tried connecting my paypal but i never received my confirmation email 
    I've also tried resending it about 3 times now 

if there's anything you can do to help that would be great
    PS I've also checked my spam and nothing in their either :(
  • My apologies about the trouble! 
    Please shoot over an email to [email protected] and we can make sure you are taken care of 

You can also live chat seller support by clicking on the little pink bubble at the bottom right of your screen when you are on your dashboard page. 
  • Customer service keeps telling me that the error is on my end.  Not sure how and it's a gmail account and I've received every other teespring email under the sun.  Aren't you guys integrating with google and you're saying a big part of their product is faulty?  I have also tried 3 other emails and no luck.  I've had my paypal for 18 years and I know it works just fine.  Someone please help me and I'd like to receive my money.  I see on the forum several people have had this issue and they were able to get is resolved after being told it was gmails fault.  Someone please help I know there is a solution...
  • Typically we ask that you have checked your spam and junk mail, added [email protected] to your mailing list, as well as making sure you haven't unsubcribed from us. 
    Any chance you can send in a live chat so we can request some account info? 

• @Chassity Hernandez
    I sent a email to you guys to, but have gotten a response or an update yet. I have the same problem. I tried to link my paypal, but never got the confirmation email. I resent it a bunch of times, and also checked my junk and spam. Could you please help me out?
  • Same here. I'm receiving emails from '[email protected]' fine (for things like listing confirmations etc), but not getting the paypal confirmation email through. have whitelisted '[email protected]' within gmail, but still not received. 
  • I'm Having the same exact problem with not being able to connect my paypal please help this is super frustrating.
  • So sorry about the trouble!
    There is actually a known issue regarding delays receiving the confirmation emails right now. 
    I would suggest cancelling your pending request and then resubmit it in about 24 hours.