Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Profits Aren't Accurate

I recently sold my first shirt, a women's premium tee.  I had my price set to $22.99, which would give me a profit of $10.07 once Teespring takes their cut of $12.92.  However, it lists my "to be paid" at only $3.22.  That leaves a difference of almost $7 that I'm not getting, and I want to know why.  I'm trying to do what I can to make a little extra income, but I'm not going to continue wasting my time on a site that's going to short me on what I've earned.  Did they change their policies without telling anyone and hoping we wouldn't notice, or am I just misunderstanding something? 

Comments

• I'm pretty new, but how I understand it is that it may be the sale came through Teespring's Marketplace, which means that Teespring did the marketing work and therefore they take a bigger cut. You get the full profit if the buyer comes from your own marketing efforts (eg a FBook promotion or straight from your own website).
  • Thank you.  If that's the case, then they should state that clearly so I know what's going on.  They should label the sale in some way showing that it was through the marketplace.
  • Zafar Hossain ZafiZafar Hossain Zafi Teespring Team
    edited May 23
    Hi @RanomN - I don't believe there is an instance where the CPO would be $12.02 - you are referring to the base cost of the product which includes product storage, product cost, printing cost, shipping, Teespring fee, + payment processing.

If a $7 CPO was applied to the order this indicates the order was acquired through one of our services, example the Boosted Network or Teespring Network. If you drive a sale yourself (example through online promotion, paid advertising, etc.) you keep 100% of the profits. If we drive the sale for you a CPO may be applied depending on the sales channel. 

By clicking on the analytics of each listing, you can see exactly where the sales are coming from and the profit you're earning per sale.