Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this design I came up with OK to use or not?

It is suppose to be a humorous design. Please let me know if I would be allowed to sell this here. I could probably knock out the word "fucking"...would the rest be ok? If not, I completely understand and I will delete it right away. I won't post it until someone tells me it's ok to start selling.

thanks!

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @NicoleRusk - at first glance it appears this design would not comply with our content policies. You can learn more here: https://community.teespring.com/training-center/how-to-avoid-design-violations-and-account-suspensions/
  • Hey Your design is too much copyright and content policies. Please cheek copyright section you will learn lots  
  • Too much copyright? The whole design is mine. No one else's. I got the original artwork from Google/Images/Tools/Usage rights/Labeled for reuse with modification. But no problem. I can see where this design can be offensive to some. So I will delete it. Thanks for the responses!
  •    Please share if you discover a way to permanently delete a design from Teespring.

i couldn't permanently delete it. When I "thought" I was deleting it, it said it just "archived" it. Sorry I can't help. Plus I'm very new with Teespring. Still trying to learn everything myself. Let me know if u get ur answer...I'd like to know that answer, too!!

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey guys - if you need to delete a campaign you can try reaching out to [email protected] for assistance ~ generally campaigns are archived instead of deleted but if you've run into the 100 campaign limit @felix_turtleman8 then seller support might be able to help. Remember once you sell 10 units you can launch unlimited campaigns! :)