Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Design tool not working

Design tool is not working for my phone or tablet 
I'm having to use design apps to make my shirts 
I would love to use your design tool 
Make it more user friendly or table and phone friendly
Tagged:

Comments

• Sai AekaSai Aeka Teespring Team
    Normally it should, but feedback duly noted.
  • I have a Asus model phone and the maker is tango
    The tools are not working 
    I can't resize, or delete the artwork 
    I have to click on the teespring logo to start over 
    Please fix 
  • I am new to teespring, but it seems to me that the design feature is broken. Every time I try to size the art and put it in the place that I want on the shirts, it bounces back to some kind of default. I don't want to campain a shirt where the placement and size is all wrong. Please tell me if this is a temporary problem or an ongoing problem. I will have to use another company if it does this. I care to much about the quality of the design to let this one go
  • Kim AssawawongkasemKim Assawawongkasem Teespring Team
    HI @spacinouttoday, have you tried to change the browser, refresh or clear cache before working on the launcher again? Actually, we have hardly heard about this kind of design feature problem. Please try and let us know.
  • HI @spacinouttoday, have you tried to change the browser, refresh or clear cache before working on the launcher again? Actually, we have hardly heard about this kind of design feature problem. Please try and let us know.
    Can you please respond to my thread which I posted last night. I keep getting a sever error every time I click on a product. It’s in the discussion forum. I want to use the website this weekend and currently I can’t 
  • I would like to see the app for friendly for tablet and smart phone 
  • I'm also having issues editing and moving around art in the design tools.
  • Zafar Hossain ZafiZafar Hossain Zafi Teespring Team
    Hi @Stephanie strong
    Make sure you are using Chrome to use the design tool. Sometimes, it's the device which is not letting you do this. 
  • Samsung Note 8 with google chrome ... even tried firefox. The designer comes up but you can't move your graphics or text around it snaps back to center.  You also cannot resize or rotate anything on the mobile version. It would be helpful especially when your not near your desktop . Hopefully you guys can figure it out soon it's frustrating.
  • Kim AssawawongkasemKim Assawawongkasem Teespring Team
    Hi @powerteez, thanks for pointing out. I will keep our technical team posted.
  • i  can't open design editor in my google chrome browser and also firefox please help me
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    @topu
    So sorry about the trouble!
    Have you tried to clear the cache and cookies on your computer?