Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about Amazon

I have sold few things on Amazon via Teespring.   One day, it stopped showing up on Amazon listing and I have contacted support.   Have not heard from them.   Was wondering why my listing is not showing up on Amazon.   I know I did not violate any copyright infringement.   Can anyone fill me in why my list is not showing up on Amazon or what can I do to get back on there?

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    edited June 2017
    Hey @KReagan - currently we've removed Teespring campaigns and we're working with Amazon to optimize content listings for the future. Amazon's content policy is very strict, so as we introduce new listings we will be prioritizing accounts for upload that are 100% "clean" in terms of content. Keep an eye on this Forum for an update on when we're back on Amazon and our recommendations for content/designs to sell.
  • Thank you so much for your response.   Look forward to see your Amazon updates! 
  • Thanks . You Chang my life
    @KReagan - just wanted to share our updated design guidelines! It should give you a bit more direction on what's good / not good for other marketplaces.
  • Do you know if Teespring is live on Amazon?  Does that means we can sell it on Amazon?
    @KReagan yes we are - learn more about the Boosted Network in the blog! :) 
  • Hello , I just registred and list my first line yesterday , I have many ideas for designs, can You please give some update about Amazon Boosted network?  Regards 
  • Zafar Hossain ZafiZafar Hossain Zafi Teespring Team
    Hey @monika , we'll probably reactivate our listings on Amazon before the end of the month. We're waiting for some tech features to be finalized right now that will help us optimize and scale listings more effectively moving forward.
  • Cool ! You re guys great ! :)
  • How can i check if my listings are live on amazon or not?