Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Becoming a Featured Creator

Does anyone know the algorithms that determine who is featured on the Teespring homepage?
Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @Jeremy Ashdown, there are many factors that impact your listing.Please learn more from here >> https://community.teespring.com/blog/optimize-teespring-listings/
  • Thanks but that doesn’t answer my question. I can assume if I only sell 10 designs, my store won’t be featured but selling 100 designs in a month? Will that do it or is it based of some other metric?
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @Jeremy Ashdown - are you referring to "featured creator" as in the YouTubers that we feature on the homepage?

If you're looking to improve your products' ranking in search results (i.e. get featured at the top of serach results) on teespring.com then Kim is correct - the best way to get your products showing up in search results is optimizing the campaign title and description. Keep in mind there are other factors that influence product ranking like sales history and additional tags assigned by our staff. Also - if a buyer searches for specific keywords/phrases that are featured in your campaign title/description this would improve the rank as well.