Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick question about facebook ads

Hi everyone, I have a quick question for experienced sellers.

I've recently been advertising on facebook for a few campaigns here and there (boosted posts & full blown ads)

The question I have for you is, what is a good indicator of whether or not to scale up my ads, or kill them. The most recent ad I've been running is a boosted post, and here are the statistics for that post:

People reached: 790
Engagements: 59
Photo clicks: 21
Link click: 1
Comments: 2
Shares: 6

This specific ad did not engage as many people, or reach as many as some of my other campaigns, but I want to know how you determine whether or not it is worth it to keep an ad going or not. Keep in mind I'm still learning, and am slowly catching on exactly what works, and what doesn't. I haven't invested much money in advertising (nothing significant, very small amount here and there).

I have been reading around the forums, and anywhere else I can find tips and tricks, but I thought it would be great to reach directly out to those of you who actually know what you're doing. 

I appreciate any and all responses to my question!

Comments