Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stolen Designs - Is teespring stealing itself?

Again there are very much stolen designs from me on teespring. Even those that I have published on teespring. Does teespring really believe that people want to buy cheap copies that look bad? Why are these sellers not blocked? Why Teespring doesn't block all campaigns with the descriptions:
"Click on drop down menu to choose your style, then pick a color. Click the BUY IT NOW button to select your size and proceed to order. Guaranteed safe checkout: PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD | AMEX | DISCOVER"
Another one:
"(Title was here) - WOMEN’S PREMIUM HOODIE
- This premium t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. Soft, comfortable, durable. Created with love by the Teespring team - Wide range of colors/sizes from S-5XL.

- Limited Time Only!
- Not available in stores. Don't Miss Out.
- SHARE & order with your friends & save on shipping.
- Guaranteed safe checkout: PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD.

*** Need Help Ordering??? - Call Support (1-855-833-7774) Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM (EST) or Email: [email protected]"
and 4. one:
***Printed and Shipped from USA - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING***
Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout Via: PayPal | VISA | Mastercard.
HOW TO ORDER?
1. Select Style and Color
2. Click "Buy It Now"
3. Select Size and Quantity
4. Enter Shipping and Billing Information
5. Done! Simple As That!

Tip: SHARE it with your friends and family, order together and save on shipping. 

5. one:

LIMITED EDITION - ANGELE UNICORN - BEST SELLING [600+ SOLD]
Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout Via: PayPal | VISA | Mastercard.
HOW TO ORDER?
1. Select Style and Color
2. Click "Buy It Now"
3. Select Size and Quantity
4. Enter Shipping and Billing Information
5. Done! Simple As That!

Tip: SHARE it with your friends and family, order together and save on shipping.

Why does Teespring not delete all campaigns with this descriptions? This are ALL stolen designs. Or steal teespring itself??? Prices are always cheaper than the originals. When teespring sells bad copies that makes the customers mad and they never buy again at teespring! Does teespring steal the designs itself or why does teespring nothing against this thieves.

Comments

• You need to report the stolen designs. I spoke to them during the week after having around 100 listings removed and they are working on implementing a duplicate design removal system, but until then, you have to report them manually.
  • They are removing it. I hope they don't show up again...