Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is my design on eBay?

edited January 15 in Discussion
I decided to give Teespring a try and posted a design which is available on several shirts / sweatshirts.  The campaign didn't do well and I've not had much traffic at my store.  Today I was surprised to see that Teespring is selling my design on eBay.  Is this Teespring "co-marketing" my design or did I just get ripped off?
Tagged:

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    edited January 15
    Hey @Paul Unterweiser  - Teespring has integrated with some of the most engaged marketplaces across the web to help our users drive more sales. It looks like your product was selected to be added to the Boosted Network! ;) If your listing gets any sales your account will be credited accordingly based on the Guaranteed Profit amount. 

You can learn more about the Boosted Network here: https://community.teespring.com/training-center/teesprings-boosted-network/

Currently, you're opted-in to both the Boosted Network and Teespring Marketing within your account settings - visit the link above to learn more about these marketing services.