Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't Received Confirm Email After I added Paypal

Dear teespring supporter,

My team have somes accounts, But when we conducted two-step verification
Add paypal to our accounts, we do not receive an email containing the link confirmation from teespring
So we can not finish adding paypal and can't withdraw our money.
Why?
Please Help/ We need withdraw our money.

Comments

• Kim AssawawongkasemKim Assawawongkasem Teespring Team
    edited December 2017
    Hey @Thuynguyen, if the confirmation link has not been sent to either your Paypal or Teespring email, please kindly reach out to our seller support team via [email protected] 
  • Hey @Thuynguyen, if the confirmation link has not been sent to either your Paypal or Teespring email, please kindly reach out to our seller support team via [email protected] 
    Dear Kim,

My case as the same but Teesping Support ( [email protected]) reply as below ( see my Quote). 
    So I do not know how to doing next for withdraw money ? 

[email protected] 

=============
    Quote:
    Hi,
    I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Unfortunately, due to increased security and to better protect you and your account, we are not able to provide the requested link. For questions or concerns please consult your email service provider.
    Also remember to add [email protected] to ensure all the latest information is received.

Kind Regards
    Brittany