Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Campaign was taken down for copyright infringement, when it was just a sentence.

Hello, 
About 2 weeks ago I got an email that 2 of my campaigns were suspended for "using content owned by a third party."

Both of those campaigns were just simple text: just a sentence which said "it's going to be ok". How can this be owned by a third party?
It was not a design, I didnt use any graphic, just words.
AFAIK there's no trademark or company which owns these words. 
Besides, 25% of my earnings for those campaigns were going to a charity organization. 

I sent an email to [email protected] a week ago, but still no response.

Comments

• zafar Hossainzafar Hossain Teespring Team
    Hi Jonathan, 
    It's not always the message in the design responsible for infringement, it can be your title and description. 
  • Hi Jonathan, 
    It's not always the message in the design responsible for infringement, it can be your title and description. 
    I see. But even the title was It's going to be okay, and the description was super simple.

Who can "own" these words that they reported this campaign?
  • Sai AekaSai Aeka Teespring Team
    Hi Jonathan,

I have checked your suspended campaigns and they do have copyrighted content (one is from GOT and the other is a copy from another sellers campaign)