Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Designer credit in Boosted Network?

After speaking with a few other designers, we were all a bit confused, and angry honestly, about why we do not get any credit when a design of ours is advertised in the boosted network/marketing. Our name is no where to be found, no way to find our other products, nothing at all. Is there a certain reason for this? There's no way to link people to our other products or at least add our names to the information it shows?

Also, I was thinking, if it's possible, at the very least that you guys could give us a spot on our storefronts to display the ratings or comments we've received about our work on those boosted network/marketing sites. I believe a majority of the creators would agree that we feel a bit robbed when we get a boosted sale but we continue to do it because we want our work shown and available to the world and/or we need the money even with what little it is.

Comments

• HI @JessicaHatchell, Good point to bring this up! Actually, there has not been any official statement from Teespring addressing this issue yet. I do understand your point, from the artist perspective, that the credit must be given where the piece of art presented but I also believe that there must be some technical limitations from those marketplaces that were not allowed us to do so. However, I will try to get more clarity on this issue and keep you posted. 

• @Kim Assawawongkasem  Thank you. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has issues with this and would love to know why. Especially since it's our hard work that we are losing money on so that TS may have their profits. I was very shocked when I couldn't find any answers to this when I was looking around the site. Since I am fairly new to the TS family and @felix_turtleman8 brings it up, why did TS abandon the original amazon integration? And I am also curious to know why they no longer display any of the designers information if that's what they use to do? What changed?
    But again, thank you for looking into this for me and please let me know as soon as you're able to come up with any answers.
  • Sai AekaSai Aeka Teespring Team
    @here
    Boosted network is fairly new feature at Teespring and will be further refined based on some inputs like the ones you have given. As suggested by my colleague we will try to get more clarity on these points and keep you posted.
  • I'm also curious to know why my listing on walmart says that it's sold out?!